Oxygen is the spark of life. It is in the air that we breathe, and it is crucial to many life-forms on Earth.
Breathing is such a natural action in us that most of us don’t give a thought to it, until it has been taken away.
We don’t breathe enough today because of how stressful our lives have become.
A rushed lifestyle, poor posture, tight clothing in addition to stress add up to bad habits of shallow breathing.
On top of that, a study by Toronto Western Hospital has shown that air pollution from cars, factories, and even like air-conditioning have also robbed our body of the oxygen that we require for a healthy life.
Lack of oxygen in the body can lead to serious health problems like…
A 2014 study by the University of California showed that a lack of oxygen triggers the body’s inflammatory response, which hinders its ability to use insulin effectively.
Without this, your body is unable to absorb the sugar that you would normally get from food, thus causing diabetes.
The same inflammatory response is also known to cause obesity.
There is a clear link between Alzheimer’s and low oxygen levels in the brain, as proven by a research from the University of Leeds, UK.
A reduced blood supply of oxygen causes an increased level of 2 types of genes in the brain called “amyloid precursor protein” and “beta-amyloid”.
No, I will not go into the complex scientific details of these genes, but to put it simply, these are the 2 main culprits that can cause serious damage to the brain.
They attack healthy brain cells, causing disorientation, mood swings, and even memory loss. In serious cases, the patient also loses his or her ability to take care of his or herself.
Only 7% of cancers are inherited genetically, while the other 93% are directly caused by other factors like poor diet, radiation exposure (e.g. from the sun), smoking, alcohol, and lack of oxygen in the blood.
Cancer cells thrive in a low-oxygen environment.
A study by the University of Colorado has found that an oxygen-deprived environment leads to rapid tumor growth, as well as causing cancer cells to spread to other healthy organs.
Those are just some of the problems that a body which is lacking in oxygen is exposed to.
Other illness include:
- Clogged Arteries
- Yeast Infections
…and many more.
After reading this, you are probably thinking of where you can get the additional oxygen that your body needs to be in perfect health.
You don’t have to start calling your doctor and spend thousands of dollars getting access to oxygen chambers, which isn’t very useful after all, since what you really need is daily exposure for your body to reap the full benefits of oxygen.
Oxygenated water and sports drinks don’t work either because they do not contain the right type of oxygen that can be readily absorbed by the body, so you will probably have to drink vast amounts of such drinks to be healthy.
There is a solution.
Unlike the previous examples, this is the right type of oxygen that can be easily taken into the bloodstream, and it is definitely possible to consume it every day.
The answer to a life free from chronic disease…
Stabilized Active Oxygen